Celebrate Easter On Our Award Winning Pier
13th April 2017 9:24 am
Celebrate Easter The Cromer Pier Way
Enjoy a fabulous, fun filled Easter Sunday with us. There will be lots of FREE things to do and see and the chance to take a sneak peek backstage on our theatre tour. Why not get along a little earlier and experience the awesome site of RNLI Cromer lifeboat Lester launch on exercise between 9.30am and 10am
The activities start at 10am, here are just some of the highlights to enjoy throughout the day:-
- LIVE music all day with the “Swervyworlds”
- FREE Easter Egg Hunt where curious little minds can find out lots of interesting facts about the pier and its history with a yummy prize for every single entry.
- FREE arts and crafts table with Yaz at the Pavilion Bar, make some lovely Easter bits to take home with you.
- Gabbi Ryan as Magical Alice in Wonderland with her very own Easter bunny collecting funds for Shelter. A perfect opportunity for selfies, so don’t forget to bring your selfie stick and post your photos on social media @thecromerpier.
- Traditional Punch & Judy shows throughout the day. *
- Backstage theatre tour at 12 noon, find out all about the famous Cromer Pier Show and the history of our famous theatre, one of only 5 end of pier theatre’s left in the UK. *
- Guess how many mini eggs on our special Cromer Pier cake (if we don’t eat them by then) with a family ticket for the 40th Cromer Pier Show up for grabs!
- Bar, Gift Shop and Restaurant open all day from 10am
- Crabbing is a must on Norfolk’s very best crab fishing point, we have all you need in the Gift Shop.
If you are not ready to go home, stick around and grab tickets to legend Marty Wilde & The Wildcats LIVE in concert at 8pm, there are just a handful of seats left.
*small charge applies.
It’s going to be a great day, see you there!