Family Fun, Thrills & Chills At Halloween
26th October 2017 4:51 pm
Halloween Half Term Fun At Our Famous Halloween Open Day
Our famous open days are fast becoming the place to be with lots of fun things to do and enjoy, the weather is set to be fine and the best thing is that most of the activities are FREE. Join us from 11am on Saturday 28th October, we will all be dressing up as ghosts and ghouls and we would love to see your creations too, so don’t be shy. Here is just some of the great stuff we have lined up for you..
- Singing sensations Tenor Ben Lake and Soprano Hayley Moss will be belting out classics from 1pm.
- Superb Halloween themed Balloon Artistry from Twist & Shape By The Sea (small charge applies)
- FREE craft table with halloween goodies to make and keep.
- FREE Spooky treasure hunt on the pier with a stick of special Cromer Pier seaside rock for all entries.
- FREE Games and competitions with family tickets to the Cromer Pier Christmas Show up for grabs (worth £46)
- A thriller of a performance by True Motion Dance
- Spooky backstage tour at 11am, will you spot Elizabeth the ghost? (small charge applies)
All this great stuff, crabbing, fresh air, food, drink and fun, what is there not to love… See you there!
all timings are subject to change.