1. The Audience Survey prize draw is open to audiences for Folk on the Pier 2016.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete an Audience Survey as emailed out to audicnes directly or sharded via teh Folk on the Pier Facebook page. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email JArtherton@cromerpier.co.uk
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The Prize Draw closes on Friday 1st July 2016 at 5pm. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
6. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
7. One winner will receive a pair of Adult Weekend Tickets to Folk on the Pier 2017 and a meal for two at Tides Restaurant. Openwide Coastal Ltd, its partners and funders accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
8. The winner will be notified by phone on or before Friday 8th July 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cromer Pier within 28 days of being notified by Openwide Coastal Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cromer Pier shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call from Cromer Pier within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. Openwide Coastal Ltd, its partners and funders accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Openwide Coastal Ltd, its partners and funders further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this survey or Prize Draw.
11. Openwide Coastal Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently remove, this survey and Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Openwide Coastal Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any data collected by Openwide Coastal Ltd and as the data controller, will fulfil its data protection obligations by treating all personal data, held manually and on any computerised administrative systems with due care and confidentiality. Personal data will only be disclosed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the purposes registered by Openwide Coastal Ltd.
By accepting your order a legally binding contract between Pavilion Theatre and you is created. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes. By placing your order you warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the ticket or service. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us.
All tickets are subject to availability.
It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for if at no time it has been sold or exchanged at a price or value that is more than the price paid for it at the Pavilion Theatre Box Office. Any ticket which has been at any time sold in contravention of this condition is void and will not admit the holder to the performance.
Pavilion Theatre staff are authorised to refuse admission to the theatre and reserve the right to do so if in their absolute judgement your conduct is such that it is likely to disrupt or disturb other persons attending the theatre. Pavilion Theatre also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises and remove you therefrom in similar circumstances.
Every member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket. Altered or defaced tickets will not be valid.
Confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, does not guarantee the ticket sale (internet sales only).
Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Pavilion Theatre reserves the right to alter or vary the performance / event due to events or circumstances beyond Pavilion Theatre’s control without being obliged to refund monies or change tickets. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Tickets cannot be refunded. Re-sale or exchange of tickets (Seaside Special shows only) with a minimum of 7 days notice is available. Re-sales will only be considered for shows that are sold-out. A charge of £2.00 per ticket will apply for all these services.
Except to the extent of the above two services or in the event of cancellation of a performance no refund or part thereof is available after a ticket is purchased.
Possession of a valid ticket authorises admission of the holder to the auditorium immediately before the performance begins but once the performance has begun the following applies. To avoid disturbing the audience and performers, latecomers will not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance designated by the company, which may not be until the interval. It may be possible to follow the performance on closed circuit television in the bars.
The making of recordings and photography, with or without flash, is strictly forbidden.
Smoking is not permitted in Pavilion Theatre.
Any complaints regarding the show or view from the seats should be made to the Duty Manager promptly, prior to or during the performance.
Pavilion Theatre reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming and sound recording in or around the building. Purchase of a ticket signifies the holder’s consent to be photographed or sound recorded and to the commercial exploitation of such film or recording without any right to payment. Any ticket holder who objects to being photographed or recorded must advise the Duty Manager before the performance begins.
For certain shows, babies and children under 3 are welcome and may share a seat with you. For shows which do not qualify for this option, we regret children under 3 are not admitted to the auditorium.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all promotional information supplied is accurate, you are advised to take appropriate precautions to verify such information. Pavilion Theatre expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned by the user’s reliance on any statements, information or advice contained in Pavilion Theatre print, on the website or any other promotional material generated by the organisation.