Visitor feedback is vital to us in the planning and shaping of our business. We therefore invite your feedback on the performance you saw today and your overall experience, so we can make 2017 even better.
We’d really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to complete a survey online.
As a thank you for taking part in our survey we’ll enter you into a prize draw to WIN four tickets to a show of your choice in 2017 and a meal for four in Tides Restaurant!*
*You must provide your contact details when prompted. Entries must be received before 5pm on Friday 28th October 2016.
1. The Audience Survey prize draw is open to audiences for The Cromer Pier Show 2016 (summer show).
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the online Audience Survey. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email JArtherton@cromerpier.co.uk
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The Prize Draw closes on Friday 28th October 2016 at 5pm. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
6. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
7. One winner will receive four tickets to a show your choice in 2017 and a meal for four at Tides Restaurant. Openwide Coastal Ltd, its partners and funders accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
8. The winner will be notified by phone on or before Friday 4th November 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cromer Pier within 28 days of being notified by Openwide Coastal Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cromer Pier shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call from Cromer Pier within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. Openwide Coastal Ltd, its partners and funders accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Openwide Coastal Ltd, its partners and funders further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this survey or Prize Draw.
11. Openwide Coastal Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently remove, this survey and Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Openwide Coastal Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.